What to expect upon making an appointment at Seek Holistic Health?
- You will receive a comprehensive questionnaire at the time of making an appointment. Questionnaires do vary, but they are likely to include questions about medical symptoms, diet, exercise patterns, traumas, lifestyle history, toxic exposures, mental and/or emotional stressors etc.
- Take your time to complete the questionnaire; do not rush through it. The more thought you put into it, the better I can build an accurate picture of your overall well-being before our first meeting. It is extremely important for me to understand and navigate your health journey up to the present, because it serves as a guide for future direction.
- Please return the questionnaire either by post or email at least 7 days prior to your initial appointment to allow time for review. I will study the completed questionnaires BEFORE seeing the you.
- In case of emergency, call 0415091304 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate attention.
- The initial visit is usually 60 to 75 minutes. Follow-up visits vary from 30-60 minutes, depending on the patient’s situation.
Will I be prescribed nutritional or herbal supplements?
Along with diet and lifestyle modification, nutritional or herbal supplements may be prescribed to accelerate the healing process.
How long is the treatment?
This depends on the individual patient’s health – some treatments may take longer than others. Healing is a journey; practitioners, including myself, are your health partners to support you on your path to wellness.
Do you communicate with my other healthcare providers?
Yes, I look forward to collaborating with your other healthcare providers to help you achieve optimal health.
Take control of your health and begin your wellness journey at Seek Holistic Health. Let me be part of your health team!
To find out how you can benefit from functional medicine, chiropractic and other holistic services we offer, contact us for an obligation free phone call, simply fill in the enquiry form today!